Friday, October 23, 2009

Tapioca overload and cake cracks.

I had a small Almond Milk Tea today@Royal Tapioca. It tasted like almond extract. :(
Got a Mango slushie w/tapioca for Mom and a Peach Jasmine Tea slushie w/jelly for my sister.
I tried the peach slushie and instantly regretted getting the stupid nut one. Ended up drinking a third of it. Go me.

Hospital bake sale tomorrow.
Just spent 3.5 hours baking the Oatmeal-Raspberry bars and the dairy-free chocolate cake.
Realized that I have no cake box so I will be transporting it in an odd light-green plastic Tupperware container.
I hope Earl won't be disappointed.
Also, as I was transporting the cake from the cake pedestal to the box, it nearly split in two. There's a small fissure at the top. I covered it up with extra frosting.
Ugh. There goes 3 hours of my life. I tried to make it perfect and look what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment