Friday, April 23, 2010

Whoa.

I almost forgot about this blog!
I think I will make this a baking/nutrition blog.
There are so many baking blogs out there, but that shouldn't stop me! NOTHING SHOULD!
So I will continue blogging to help pass time.
Which is dumb, because I have too many things going on anyway, but whatever.

So I have a made a Coffee-Walnut cake for my parents recently.
They love it whenever I bake stuff for them because then they have food to munch on during work. They sell clothes to black people. And hispanic people. They own a store in a flea market (which, I never understood why it's called a flea market in the first place. There aren't any fleas there).

I used to be a little disappointed in their occupation. Like, why couldn't my parents be doctors? Or famous hairstylists? But then I realized that their job of selling ghetto clothes to ghetto people is cooler than any other job out there. And that they work hard to provide food, clothes, unnecessary materialistic items, etc. for me and my sister.
So I am pleased by their occupation.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. The cake looks craaazy good.

    I kind of felt the same way when I was growing up. My mom didn't work, and my dad fixed electronics. But my dad provided SO much for my family, and having mom at home is something I wouldn't change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Your dad fixed electronics? I think that's pretty cool, considering my dad just recently found out how to use the Internet. He can browse the Korean news and watch Korean dramas online. I'm very proud of him haha. I think it's really hard to truly appreciate your parents until you start working. :)

    ReplyDelete